FormKeep- Quick Summary
What You Like the Best
- FormKeep is layout-independent. They also offer monthly and annual pricing plans.
- FormKeep memberships offer unlimited form submissions, so you won’t have to worry about losing any crucial information if you get a lot of submissions.
- If you’re creating a website for a customer, FormKeep bills them directly, so you don’t have to bother with the paperwork.
What You Dislike
- FormKeep apologizes if they deliver wrong orders, or it may get late, or if you go through improper services.
Let us read the complete FormKeep Review to know more about the products in detail.
FormKeep Reviews In Detail
FormKeep is an online tool for web developers, web designers, and marketing teams that want total control over the appearance and feel of their online forms without having to write their backend to receive form submissions. Post data in the cloud and provide reporting, data management, and integration features, allowing you to link your form data with thousands of online applications. FormKeep allows you to add fields to your Form, customize the look of your Form, configure how forms are submitted, and publish your Form.
What makes FormKeep the best?
- FormKeep is an efficient tool available online that allows you to quickly retrieve your data through the web, email, export, or JSON API.
- FormKeep ensures that your forms are completely customized to your specifications.
- They gather the data, store it, and make it available to you directly or through links to other apps when you submit the Form.
- FormKeep their pricing low so that their services are accessible to all at affordable rates.
Reviews on the Best FormKeep Features
- Free- FormKeep offers Free features including Spam Protection, 50 Submissions/Month, Hosted Forms Designer, Branded Thanks Page, Daily Notifications, 1 Month Retention.
- Essential- FormKeep offers an Essential Plan that includes features like Spam Protection, 1,000 Submissions/Month, Hosted Forms, No Branding, Email Campaigns, Webhooks.
- Professional- Professional Plan includes features like Spam Protection, 10,000 Submissions/Month, Hosted Forms Designer, Instant Email Notifications, Email Campaign, All Integrations.
- Premium- FormKeep offers Premium features that include Spam Protection, 100,000 Submissions/Month, Hosted Forms Designer, Autoresponses, Field Rules, Team Members.
- Free- Fornmkeep offers the Free Plan with Unlimited Forms billed at $0.00 per Form per month.
- Essential- FormKeep provides an Essential Plan that starts at $4.99 per Form for one month.
- Professional- FormKeep provides Professional Plan pricing at $6.50 per Form and $19.50 per month for three months.
- Premium- FormKeep provides Premium Plan starting at $5.90 per Form and $59.00 per month for ten months.
Is FormKeep Legit?
Yes, FormKeep offers authentic services to its customers all over the world. You can conclude FormKeep is a reliable and trusted source for providing all types of designing features.
Is FormKeep Worth It?
Yes, FormKeep is worth it as they strive to deliver their service to everyone at the best quality and decent costs.
What are the FormKeep Alternatives?
Though FormKeep ranks in the competition and delivers the best product for your business, there are alternatives to FormKeep. FormKeep Alternatives include ActiveCampaign, monday.com, Pipedrive, PandaDoc, CallRail, Act-On, Freshsales, SurveySparrow, and many more.
Final Thought About the FormKeep
FormKeep is compatible with whatever tools or CMS you are using to build your website. You simply have to just include a form action in your HTML, and they will handle your form submissions. Thousands of designers and developers rely on FormKeep Form Endpoints to make their work simpler. FormKeep processes hundreds of thousands of forms per month.
You may also like – Dux Soup Reviews